Skip to main content

Full text of "Trying To Find Location Of Pershing Square Advisory Board Meeting March 14 2013"

V^jP^l <- Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

>9 Google

Re: NO LONGER AT PERSHING SQUARE Re: Urgent: Trying to find location of
Pershing Square Advisory Board Meeting

Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com> Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM

To: Lindsay Donaldson <lindsay.donaldson@lacity.org>

Cc: RockyPershingSquare@gmail.com, Gus.Sedano@lacity.org, Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

Dear Lindsay,

Please tell us where the meeting is, if no longer held at Pershing
Square. There is no info on the website or on site. Richard is trying
to get to the meeting this morning.

thank you,
Kim

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Lindsay Donaldson
<lindsay.donaldson@lacity.org> wrote:

> ATTENTION CLIENTS,

> I WILL NOT GET YOUR EMAILS. PLEASE FORWARD ASAP TO:

> RockyPershingSquare@gmail.com & Gus.Sedano@lacity.org
>

> *lf this is regarding a Private or Personnel matter, email me at:

> LindsayDonaldsonPershingSquare@gmail.com
>

> —

> ■*

> (,.■*')-* Lindsay M Donaldson

> Pershing Square Outdoor Concert & Event Center,

> Administrative Office

> City of Los Angeles, Department of Recreation & Parks

> 532 S. Olive Street

> Los Angeles 90013

> Stop#289
>

> (213)847-4970, (213)485-0985 Fx

Gus Sedano <gus.sedano@lacity.org> Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM

To: Kim Cooper <amscray@gmail.com>

Cc: RockyPershingSquare@gmail.com, Richard Schave <schavester@gmail.com>

Hello,

The PAB meeting was held yesterday morning in the Admin Office downstairs. I do apologize for the wrong
information. The meetings are held every 2nd. Wednesday of the month at 8:30 am.

Sincerely,

[Quoted text hidden]

Gus Sedano

Pershing Square

532 South Olive St.

Los Angeles, CA. 90013

City of Los Angeles, Dept. Rec. and Parks

213-847-4970 Fax 213-485-0985

Gus.Sedano@lacity.org